Skip to main content

It is Finished!!

May I speak boldly?  For awhile I’ve been thinking about the parallels between when Christ came to the earth and the days we are living in.  When Jesus arrived on the scene the Jews were pretty secure in their favored position as God’s chosen people.   They had confidence in what God had said through the prophets, but they were also blind to the revelation contained in the Holy Word to be revealed at the appointed time.  That revelation was of course the incarnation of God to restore the Kingdom into the hands of mankind. 

As Christians, we too have become somewhat blind to the immensity of what Christ accomplished on the cross and have relegated His accomplishment to only apply to a select few.  Christ died once for all.   Now, am I saying that there is no obligation on our part to believe this truth.  Of course not!  But God’s patience towards us is as immense as His sacrifice and more so His victory.   

There is certainly another reformation on the way!  The eyes of hearts are about to be unveiled once again to see how the Holy Spirit is being poured out on all flesh.  How collectively, we come to a greater understanding of WHO HE IS in us and around us.  He is restoring all things to Himself and we will watch as the millennial Kingdom unfolds before our eyes.  Please do not limit the faithfulness and magnificence of the Glory to be revealed.  

If you’d like to read more about our position as heirs through the life, death and resurrection of Christ, “Sit, Walk, Stand” by Watchman Nee is timely for this hour. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Broken Spirit and A Contrite Heart- My Story: Part 3

Ever since I read and believed the Word in May of 1996, I have attempted to live by the principles and step out in faith. I’ve prayed for a lot of sick people who ending up dying. I’ve also prayed at length for Divine intervention into the lives of those who eventually ended up taking their own lives. Of course, that leaves a girl wondering and asking a lot of questions. Knowing that God does not lie, I knew intuitively that the problem was on my end. Several years ago, the Lord pinpointed double mindedness as the root problem. James 1:5-8 states, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.” So, I began to ask the Lord, “How am I double-m

Feast of Weeks: Day 12

Teaching from Design

I spent my morning watching Glory of Zion online, which is where I worship with regularity.  I have aligned myself with this ministry.  Today, they highlighted a letter they received from a boy named Ben. In it, he reported how his “homed school” experience was going, and it WAS NOT GOOD!  This immediately brought me back to my early homeschooling days.  I remember how difficult it was and how the LORD met me in my weakness. Mommas (or dads), I want to offer you some encouragement and lessons I learned in the midst of the chaos of my own agendas of what I thought school at home should look like.   First, take a deep breath and know that you are deeply loved.  Second, I want to encourage you to look at this time with your child as a gift and not the curse that it may feel like at the moment.  Finally, I want to challenge you to discover who you are at your core and in turn who each of your children are and the gift of wholeness they can bring to your table.  In the midst of my